Endura5500 series V1.0
Endura 5500 platform PVD 、MOCVD
Endura 5500 is a multiple chamber equipment platform for AMAT, which mainly consists of loadlock chamber, buffer chamber and transfer chamber. The main process chamber can be used for sputtering AlCu, Al, AlSiCu, Ti, TiN, W, Ag, Ni, Cr, Ta, Cu and other metals. It can also be used for MOCVD process. Endura 5500 platform has high equipment integration, stable and efficient transmission system and large output. Its unique design can realize high vacuum. Meanwhile, the equipment is equipped with powerful supply system, which can realize the compatible R&D of various processes. Various types of chamber structures of Endura 5500 platform can be configured according to different process requirements. Endura 5500 platform had very large market share, strong spare parts channels is AMTE’s strength.
6'' and 8'' traditional silicon-based semiconductor production line.
APPLICATIONS AFTER UPGRADE
6'' SiC, GaN, GaAs process line
ADVANTAGES AFTER UPGRADE
· Optional LCD touch panel provides more convenient operation
· Optional dual hard disk system
· Multiple chamber configurations can be customized
· Upgrade the transfer and chamber kit to match the transfer and matching process of transparent film and thin wafer.
· Provide a variety of new process development and solutions
· Customized vox process scheme